Eastgate Medical Group is committed to providing the highest standard of equitable care through its provision of convenient and continuous access to a well-trained and highly motivated primary healthcare team.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you with
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts
- where necessary
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we
- keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in healthcare by continuing to learn.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend
- Only use urgent out of hours services for urgent conditions which can’t wait until the next day or over the weekend
- Be nice to our staff! They work hard on your behalf
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
- Let us know when we have done well.